litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I Dont Think People Get Much More Dumb

Chorlton

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just showed that to the guy sitted next to me at work - he made the mistake of drinking coffee at the same time... it was quite funny watching him choke!

If the 2 muppets involved don't pull through I think they are eligable for a Darwin award...

Just think, if the guy had somehow managed to dismember himself as well as burn himself his transformation into Darth Vader would have been complete!

You don't know the power of the FIVE FOOT PETROL BOMB!

Wow! That's nuts! However, it reminds me of when the Ninja Turles were in (back in the day :D ), two kids in my city were badly hurt from somehow finding their way into the sewer system below the streets looking for their favourite Ninja Turtles, Raphael and Donatello. Nonetheless, I think that the kids in the sewer had a better excuse...they were 8 and 6... didn't know any better! These two weren't that young so, unless they were under the influence of one of our worlds many magical substances, I have no choice but to declare them freaks of nature! :clap:

I hope they're okay!

Archived