litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Annual Insurance Cost

richbk

Just over £500. Thats for Liz and i, full european breakdown cover and unlimited trackdays and 7K miles a year.

Martin, which company do you use to get unlimited trackdays?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£845 is my renewal from CCI and apparently this includes no trackdays unless caterham or somthing, I think its utterly disgracefull that they want that much when there are ppl driving around with no insurance at all who would quite happily drive into you and drive off, or drive into you punch you in the face and then drive off in both cars, its funny its never the criminals that are penalised, or at least it would be if there was somthing to laugh about.

I am having a bad car month and all the bills come at once

Tax

Insurance

Pair of rear tyres (a048's ouch)

Service

AA renewal

My premium has gone down this year a little bit, I dropped my mileage down from unlimited to 7500,Also includes 6 trackdays in uk / Europe with CCI.

My old Elise k series would only cost me £400 a year but bhp and car value almost doubles it now.

£845 is my renewal from CCI and apparently this includes no trackdays unless caterham or somthing, I think its utterly disgracefull that they want that much when there are ppl driving around with no insurance at all who would quite happily drive into you and drive off, or drive into you punch you in the face and then drive off in both cars, its funny its never the criminals that are penalised, or at least it would be if there was somthing to laugh about.

seems odd no track days, everyone else(im with them too) with CCi seems to get 5/6 incl 1 european, worth a phone call back and explain your fellow mloc'ers seem to ge getting a better deal??

richbk

seems odd no track days, everyone else(im with them too) with CCi seems to get 5/6 incl 1 european, worth a phone call back and explain your fellow mloc'ers seem to ge getting a better deal??

richbk

Its all good now rich, apparently it does include 6 trackdays its third parties it dosent cover or somthing, its how its its worded in the letter I didnt get and what with me being an idiot I dont understand proper english ennit :P

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just renewed at £350 with Richard Egger, plus £70 Homestart / Recovery (not European).

Includes 5k miles, agreed value, 200bhp engine, too many mods to list, 4 approved trackdays, Sonya and me covered (incl commuting but not business).

£360 as a 2nd car with mirrored 5 years NCB, SD&P with track days. I don't know if it's limited mileage, but I didn't do many last year anyway.

I'm 25, but it's pretty much a standard S1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived