litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Dyno Day At Monster Motorsport? Problem With Date!

Dr H

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Dr H

2) Martin R

3) Chris H - if it can be the first saturday in June (5th)

4) Chris H's Dad - if it can be the first saturday in June (5th) - 500bhp jag XKR (he does have a lotus but wants to put his xkr on a dyno - if thats ok with everyone)

5) G & Laura

1) Dr H

2) Martin R

4) Chris H's Dad - if it can be the first saturday in June (5th) - 500bhp jag XKR (he does have a lotus but wants to put his xkr on a dyno - if thats ok with everyone)

5) G & Laura

6) Gary ZBJ

That's assuming the Dyno is calibrated to go as low as 118bhp :P Just interested to see what the car is actually putting out.

Cheers guys - 7 cars in total so far. Maybe I could bring both of mine to make up the numbers.

I'll contact them tomorrow to provisionally book it for 5th June and we'll take it from there.

Still not officially booked it but did speak with Monster Motorsport today. Will be taking the car there for a service on Wednesday so may book then.

Anyone else interested?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

1) Dr H

2) Martin R

5) G & Laura

6) Gary ZBJ

7) cheeky - 22nd only, cant do 5th as on holiday

Can put this on vx220.org, would get a few takers i am sure ;)

1) Dr H

2) Martin R

5) G & Laura

6) Gary ZBJ

7) cheeky - 22nd only, cant do 5th as on holiday

8) Steve J

OK this is looking a bit better now. I will call them on Monday and see if the 5th June is still free as this seems the best date (sorry Cheeky!)

I'll update as soon as I can.

Cheers

Good good, I am thinking of some sort of engine upgrade this year so this will provide a great base line for me to compare to.

Also looking forward to getting to know a few more faces :)

OK - you guys won't belive this but 5th June might not be possible for me now!

Other half's friend has changed the date of her hen do to the 5th June. So I have the little one. Not a problem except he refuses point blank to go in the Lotus.....I'm considering putting him up for adoption :)

So I'm happy to still arrange this but I can't attend on the 5th. Otherwise it's looking for another date.

Sorry guys and gals!

Leigh can you get a list of available dates and we can go from there ? Please avoid Elise trophy dates and the Snetterton festival :) We could then get it on the VX forum and SELOC and get a good turn out possibly. Unfortunatly i suspect you cant please all the people all the time. Im also still willing to do the origonal date but it would be better with a good turnout IMO.

I'm up for this depending on the date. Will be good to get a baseline for my new Elise. Monster Motorsport promised me a free dyno session when they used one of my photos of my old starlight black Exige on their website (top of the page on the Lotus section) - hope they will still honour this :)

Archived