richbk

plans  

39 members have voted

1. 1. In 2010 i will be .....

• keeping my lotus as it is
    • moving on to pastures new
    • modifying my car
    • buying another lotus

as some continue to fight through the snow and drips, and others go on line to get the car tax, or down to the local mot

centre to prepare for spring.

martin is slowly defrosting his fingers and leigh considers the potential upgrades for one, other or both

of this loti.

some are keeping an eye on cayman S 's on pistonheads!!

what are your plans for lotus ownership for 2010

richbk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like some new shocks/springs all round (next MOT may force the issue :) ) but other than that will be keeping everything standard for now. Would love a Honda upgrade but would have to get a devorce first :notworthy:

I'm gonna drive it... drive it a lot... mostly on the friggin motorway!!

But hopefully a couple of track days as well, and a long weekend trip to the highlands is already well into the planning stages!

As for mods - if I sell the Kiddy house... maybe (but unlikely!)

Selling - I sincerely hope not!! We've done so much together, I'd hope to keep it for ever! lol

Would like some new shocks/springs all round (next MOT may force the issue :blink: ) but other than that will be keeping everything standard for now. Would love a Honda upgrade but would have to get a devorce first :lol:

rear shocks are only a few thousand miles old...you must be pushing on on those track days ;)

nitrons might be good, although if you lower the front end, you might be able to rent the car to he council as a snow plow with that splitter

have fun

richbk

Few more mods to do for me this year.

1 paint and fit the motorsport engine cover I've got

2 replace the 295mm ap disc with some 304mm aps as they need replacing

3 fit the carbon interior bling I've bought

and I must resist the urge to charge cool it :blink:

Just working out sprinting plans for this year - joined Midland Speed again and sent off entries to 3/4 sprints and hillclimbs so far. Going to concentrate on the local events (Curborough, Shelsley, MIRA, Prescott) and then maybe a weekend trackday/sprint trip to Anglesey in June.

Not planning any changes to the car for this year.

Con - I can't really see the point of a SC Honda Exige that isn't charge cooled...it's like having an amplifier that goes all the way to 11 but only ever turning it to 10 :-)

Con - I can't really see the point of a SC Honda Exige that isn't charge cooled...it's like having an amplifier that goes all the way to 11 but only ever turning it to 10 :-)

Ooooh, I'm not sure he wanted to hear that!

A few trackdays and some much needed driver training if i can stretch to it. My 190 BHP is more than i can drive to anywhere near its potential. I expect i will do a bit of fiddling but i am going to keep it as OE as possible.

The noise it makes still brings a massive smile ;)

Tim - seen as your just round the corner from us do you fancy coming round and telling my good lady that. I think your point is well made and wholey accurate ;)

just bought the new car a couple of months ago so keeping it for a while now.

mods already,fitted a 2bular exhaust and i have a trd airbox to fit when i get a free weekend. car doesnt want for anything else except, Cf rear wing, front splitter, sidepods, boot lid lol.

i am thinking about having some stripes fitted.

we will be getting out in the car a lot when the weather warms up, and looking forward to arranging more meets this year,

already signed up for the serpentine run.

also planning to get a few trackdays this year, Laura is desperate to have a go at rockingham and i want to drive local tracks mallory and donny again (fingers crossed its finished) hoping to get across to europe on a champagne run and squeeze in a trackday at le mans.

Archived