litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Elise Is 'for Girls'

MattyB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most women are brought up not to be interested in cars and this has a bearing on the kind of car they choose. The Elise is not aimed at women in a traditional sense. The kind of car that is is usually a small hatchback. Unfortunately a lot of women seem very apprehensive whilst driving and only a few would consider a car such as the Elise. Most women I know only ever consider buying a 'small car'.

Yeah, what complete nonsense!

apart from Fiona and Emma, how many girls do you know who like to drive cars where you can loose the back end so easily and is basically a race car with a boot put in as an after thought!

My car doesn't even have a boot and when I stuck the back end out on a roundabout in Uttoxeter this morning I chuckled all the way to Stoke....... and that's before I even get the Elise in the new year!

;) Sonya

......Ladies?...........

........ Also enjoyed by those women who aren't into fluffyness, but like it rough, ready and are just a bit dirty  ;)

..........very flattered Ladders, but I'm not entirely sure about that description!

LOL

Sonya

So if its Elises for girls, Exiges for the boys (Hooray - the girls can take their tops off :P ) where does that leave the 340Rs?

(And girls, its easier to get in and out of than either an Elise or an Exige!)

Archived