litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello All!

Jo23

Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd say hello as i haven't been posting at all for a long time. I do still come and read posts but mostly on baby websites now. We went for a 3d scan and found out we are having a boy :D He is beautiful already.

I am still using the Lotus some days, drove it to school last week, and only have 10 weeks till baby arrives now. Liam uses it mostly and i get the Mondeo :( Only 10 weeks till i get her back for good. It's not great trying to get out of it with a big basketball attached to your tummy. Luckily i'm still thin but look very odd with a big ball up my jumper, think i might tip over soon :lol:

Hope you're all doing well and are getting lots of use out of your babies whilst the weather is still ok.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jo, glad things are going well. Should be a busy Christmas for you then. Also, promise to bring the little boy up with lots of lotus toys :D

Good luck with the next few weeks, and keep us posted! :lol:

Hi Jo!

Glad all is going well. You think you rarely use the Elise now, wait until the wee one arrives and you have to carry a pram around! Our little one Samantha will be 1 in just over 2 weeks - time flies so enjoy every second!

Make sure you get your feet up before he arrives.

x

Archived