litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Big Meet Attendance List

Laura

Err... I seem to be down as confirmed for attending? Given the fact that I no longer own a Lotus I figured I'd be a bit out of place joining in on the run :blush:

Not so Neil. My opinion, you are quite a well known Lotus member so I'd be more than happy to see you on the day. Beside, I have considered the RX8 as a possible future replacement for the Bug, so if you did turn up, I'd sure come over and kick your tyres! :)

Also, a friend of mine came to the Brecons run last year and the Aberystwyth run at Christmas in his Z4. He's a Lotus fan, as are you (except you actually owned one) and you're a member of Lotus On Track?

Let alone going to all the trouble to sort the route out!

Have I plead my case enough? :D

All in favour, say I!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not so Neil. My opinion, you are quite a well known Lotus member so I'd be more than happy to see you on the day. Beside, I have considered the RX8 as a possible future replacement for the Bug, so if you did turn up, I'd sure come over and kick your tyres! :blush:

Also, a friend of mine came to the Brecons run last year and the Aberystwyth run at Christmas in his Z4. He's a Lotus fan, as are you (except you actually owned one) and you're a member of Lotus On Track?

Let alone going to all the trouble to sort the route out!

Have I plead my case enough? :D

All in favour, say I!

Same here Neil, after all the work you have put in with the route you definately should be there, Lotus or not :)

Sorry guys, Karen and I wont be attending - Sunday is our youngest's 4th birthday so i'll be on bouncy castle / B-B-Q detail.

Have a great time, looking forward to the pics

Harvey.

99% sure i'm going to be there. Got a really annoying intermittent MIL warning i'm trying to source - unfortunatly seems like it might be electrical, so a long hunt. That said the car is running fine, so as long as that doen't change me the the GF will be there.

Neil, you should definitely be there, its a meeting of friends and like minded people. It has virtually nothing to do with what you drive currently. We look forward to seeing you Sunday :D

Unfortunately I have killed my tires a little quicker than I expected and camskill won't deliver till Monday. They were new on 2 weeks ago and one is completely bald now :) . I'll be borrowing an impreza by the look of it so will start at the back.

I think I've figured out my plans - I'm going bring Keira along to look at the cars and say hello to everyone at the start point, but I'm going to give at least the morning part of the run a miss. If things go well I might meet up with everyone at lunch an join in on the second half of the run, failing that I'll catch up with you all at the end for a pint.

Still got my fingers crossed for the weather for you guys!

Archived