MLOC Big Meet 2009  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Where shall we go?

• Evo Triangle & Bala Lake
    • Fosseway & East Midlands

The 2009 Big Meet

If you only do one run this year make sure it's this one

Sunday 7th June 2009

This run is still in the calendar as the Big event for Midlands owners in 2009. A big thank you to those who have already expressed their interest in the event and will be attending on June 7th. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to it as it stands to be a great opportunity to catch up with the old timers and meet the newbies, it's always amusing putting faces to user names, let alone real names!! :)

The reason for this separate update is a clarification on the route. There is indecision between a run into Wales, starting from somewhere like Shrewsbury services or a re-run of the Fosseway Run from 2007, starting in Hinckley.

I want to put this to a vote over the next few days so we can then issue the correct paperwork to the MSA and start confirming numbers and venues.

The two choices on offer are:

1. Evo Triangle & Bala Lake. Starting and finishing at Shrewsbury services, easy to get to beyond the M54 and on the A5.

Google Map

or

2. Fosseway & East Midlands. Starting and finishing in Hinkley, again easy to get to from the M69 or the A5.

Google Map Pt 1

Google Map Pt 2

I'd like to open up the floor for your vote. I know it was decided on a route in the Midlands, but I just want to put it to a final vote with two different routes in mind. Both routes & locations have their benefits but as this is a members meet, let the members speak! (see what I did there ;) lol )

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, just a reminder to anyone that wants to attend the Big Meet - please can you PM me with your contact details (email address and phone number for the day) so I can pop you down on the list and keep you informed of everything you need to know :)

Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you all on the day.

Laura

Voted :D

I was wondering what had happened to this as it had all seemed to have gone a bit quiet.

Laura- Are you sure you want my details? I was always taught not to hand out my personal details to strangers.

Got any sweeties though? That might swing it :)

MAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT you coming brother?

Darren - you know those stripes need testing again and I've started the hunt for a similarly hideous botty cushion ;)

Voted ;)

I was wondering what had happened to this as it had all seemed to have gone a bit quiet.

Laura- Are you sure you want my details? I was always taught not to hand out my personal details to strangers.

Darren - you know those stripes need testing again and I've started the hunt for a similarly hideous botty cushion ;)

lol I don't think I can class as a stranger, but I will bring some sweets along on the day if that makes it easier for you :D

After 1 day, its a close thing, 1 vote in it at the moment! Keep them coming in. I'll close the voting on Monday evening so we can get the paperwork under way :D

Voted ;)

Voted icon1.gif

Andy, upgrade on stripes complete + recently fitted Larini icon6.gif and speically enhanced race prepared seat support! ready for run.

Darren

Althrough I'd prefer the EVO Triangle, The fosseway is more central to Midlands membership therefore should make the meeting "bigger"

Jon, what about insurrance? Will we (the group) need some sort of third party cover for "convoy drill and club meet" ?

Cheers

Archived