litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hethel Today!

The stand was superb!

Can't believe we didn't even get our tickets checked at all! Crazy stuff. We went a crazy way round with the sat nav, sat in traffic for 2 hours and 10 mins. Got in at 12:40.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jo, can't believe you missed a 6 foot pasty ginger bloke hanging out of the window, I was worried (but secretly hoping) he'd fall out of the window :D

He spends far to much time with Austen IMO its rubbing off. He will be driving like a lunatic next. Oh hang on :)

Jo, can't believe you missed a 6 foot pasty ginger bloke hanging out of the window, I was worried (but secretly hoping) he'd fall out of the window :D

Haha! Gutted i didn't see.......not falling out of the window of course :)

Hello there,

Congrats on the stand it was really impressive, loved the MLOC photos and I had a nice chat with Sonya too.

Hubby and I will be moving to Notts in the coming months, so will see you at a meet once we move up North, I picked up an MLOC sticker ready to put on the car when we move :)

Hello there,

Congrats on the stand it was really impressive, loved the MLOC photos and I had a nice chat with Sonya too.

Hubby and I will be moving to Notts in the coming months, so will see you at a meet once we move up North, I picked up an MLOC sticker ready to put on the car when we move :)

Hi Janine, welcome to mloc :D

Hopefully see you at a meet when you come along to one when you move.

Will see you at a meet once we move up North, I picked up an MLOC sticker ready to put on the car when we move :)

Hi - good to see new folks at the weekend.

You can put the sticker in now, you know :D

Hello there,

Hi Janine,

welcome - once you've moved 'oop north' hopefully we'll see you a some point (we still owe you a couple of drinks! :D )

Andy & Cherri

2: In the marvelous MLOC tent there was a photo of my car from last years Hethel trip. Any chance of a copy please?

Hiya,

I think we've got all of them here, so if you can describe it more, we'll see what there is (sorry, there were a lot of photos - car colour, etc would help narrow it down).

If you pm Sonya or me your email address we'll sent it through.

Hiya,

I think we've got all of them here, so if you can describe it more, we'll see what there is (sorry, there were a lot of photos - car colour, etc would help narrow it down).

If you pm Sonya or me your email address we'll sent it through.

Dobs the prints are in my lockup. H

WOW! :D

What a great weekend. Myself and Ruth really enjoyed ourselves. :) Great to catch up with so many other MLOC'ers again!

Thanks to Martin & Liz for the bbq and beers on saturday night and for putting us up so we could get into Hethel at a good time on sunday morning :D .....sooooo glad we did this after reading everybody else's stories of traffic jams! :(

Sonya and team who arranged and then set up the stand you did us proud. What a fantastic job, i know i'm biased but i reckon you really showed everybody else how to do it. Truly was a brilliant advert for MLOC and all it does. You all deserve a massive pat on the back for your efforts! :)

We really enjoyed the factory tour, now planning and going back for the full guided tour.

Steve, sorry to hear about your problems on the way home mate, hope you manage to get things sorted soon. :)

Well done on the MLOC stand..... good organisation with a good result :)

Good job from Jon on the convoy too :)

The toilets on the way (Those about 3 miles from Hethel) need a little more privacy....though plenty of room and no waiting.

Well may be there was a little waiting until desperation took over then it was one out... all out :D

Felt a little sorry for the ladies :D

All in all a good day.....shame the route doesn't have a few more elise friendly roads...never spent so much time in fifth :)

Just got back :) Left at 6:30, started queuing at 10:30, parked up at 1:30!! Apart from that it was a great day - that went very quickly! MLOC stand looked awesome, ny far the best there (and I'm not saying that because i'm biased) as did the sight of 50 MLOC'ers in tow :)

Sorry to hear your injury Steve, hope you get it fixed easily.

Thanks for a great day :( No doubt back next year for some other anniversary!

Mish - great to have you along with us on the way back, hope you realised you were going North on the M% as opposed to the Southerly direction your house was in... :D (Buy a TomTom lol!)

Speak soon mate :)

Great day out, nice to meet some forum members ! Thought the stand was brilliant, best one there without a doubt ... and the convoy was just massive !! must have been quite a sight when we were zipping past other people !!! :D

Jon - thanks for having me along on the way home, I think I was just so tired that I just automatically followed you guys without reading the signs ! Managed to get south before long and home for 11.30 !

Looking forward to the next run !!

Hamish

Great day, even if I did get out bid by a Belgian.

Big thanks to all those involved with setting up the MLOC stand (Sonya and Team) definitely the best looking stand on the day.

Thanks for Martin and Liz for a great BBQ on the Saturday evening (you should have stuck to the Pepsi Martin)

And a big hello to everyone I met over the weekend.

Archived