litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Bbq Sat 13th September.

Lizs Mom and Dad have a cottage approx 1 hours drive from Hethel. They have now said we can use it for the weekend. We are therefore thinking of having a MLOC BBQ on the Saturday of the 60th weekend. All the MLOC are of course invited. We will sort out the logistics nearer the time. There is enough room for people to

1) pitch a tent in the garden

2) Use a airbed and a sleeping bag inside.

Could we start a ticker to see if there is any interest ? We will PM details etc if there is. I dont wish to publish the address etc on a public forum :P

1) Martin and Liz.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn it! I'm really annoyed that I didn't find out about the whole 60th anniversary thing until a few weeks ago. I've booked my holiday in Cyprus from the 10th to 17th of Sept, so the event falls smack in the middle :blink: It means the holiday will be bitter sweet - I'm in Cyprus, but I'm missing the Lotus 60th anniversary :rolleyes:

Great idea Martin, really kind offer from you and Liz, count us in all being well. :)

1) Martin and Liz

2) Greg & Ali

3) Steve-n

4) Pete F & Ruth (sleeping bags inside if possible)

5) Stu (if there is space and a lift from hethel!)

Liz and i are now going down late Friday afternoon. If anyone wants to come early they are welcome. We will do the shopping for the BBQ on Saturday morning. We will then head to Hethel to help with the setting up etc.

Liz and i are now going down late Friday afternoon. If anyone wants to come early they are welcome. We will do the shopping for the BBQ on Saturday morning. We will then head to Hethel to help with the setting up etc.

We will join you if thats ok :)

Same here, going to bulgaria on the 12th of september for a week :( Enjoyed celebrations last year and the drive across to Norfolk was B) . Im sure i will forget all about it though once i step out onto the beach

God damn it! I'm really annoyed that I didn't find out about the whole 60th anniversary thing until a few weeks ago. I've booked my holiday in Cyprus from the 10th to 17th of Sept, so the event falls smack in the middle :( It means the holiday will be bitter sweet - I'm in Cyprus, but I'm missing the Lotus 60th anniversary :)

Archived