litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Curborough Sprint Class

graeme_laslett

Thanks Sarah,

Just gone through all the paper work again and two things

1) MSA Sticker for my helmet? It is BS6658 approved, but does not have an MSA sticker. Is this something I get from Curbororugh or am I off to but a new helmet?

2) The additional regs from SDCC mention competition log books and that they will not be available. If I need one I should get one before hand. Do I need one? If so, where do I get one from?

Why do I always leave things so late????

G

Hi

Helmet to BS6658 is fine. The scrutineer will stick the sticker on when he has checked it & it is a one off cost of £1.30 for the sticker.

We do not need competition log books for our classes.

Might be handy to take a bin bag or similar just to store/keep dry the stuff you are not using when you are driving.

Also a little notebook and pen, just to keep a note of your 64' times & finish times.

Sarah

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah,

Am i not on the entry list ?? I sent the appliction in months ago for the last two sprints (got the little postcard back)

Who do i need to call to check ?

Chris

Hi Chris

We need you there to keep the crowds entertained.

I have spoken to John Williams (01332 810481 or email [email protected]) & he cannot remember seeing your entry.

However you are now 'IN'.

Can you fill this in

http://curborough.co.uk/sdcc310808.htm

and press enter.

John will then contact you with an entry number & bay number & get some final regs out to you.

He will have a look for your entry & see what he can find. If it's lost you can pay on the day.

Signing on for 0745. Scruitineering starts at 0800 (Lotus scrutineering from 0840).

It's a Shenstone event so will start promptly at 0900.

Sarah

Archived