litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hethel Exhibition Cars

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what you need is a nice aspen white elise sc.................

anybody got one???? :)

Craig, good man. Your in the poll. Thought out comments on MLOC :rolleyes: You really should know better.

Edit, Steve are you interested ? The more the merrier.

i'd like to be put forward.

But i think we should have your/Liz's Elan, Stu's racing S1 & an S2 Exige or S2 SC on the stand......

Steve as is the way with MLOC the people will decide. Unlike this bloody country :rolleyes:

Keif, I'm sure a late afternoon early evening arrival will be fine. We won't be there until early afternoon anyway and the site will be open in the evening as there are other events on. I'm sure you turning up later will be fine (but there might not be any donuts left by that point...).

Guys and girls, really humbled that you've suggested my Lotus Carlton to be on the MLOC stand for this.

I've checked every permitation, tried to change exsisting plans, but unfortunatly there's no chance of me getting there on Saturday afternoon due to the boss not finishing work until 2pm (it's at least 3hours to Hethel).

I do plan on going on the Sunday, but i doubt i'll be in the Carlton anyway. (could be talkied into it tho)

Personally i think the MLOC sponsored LOT car should be on the stand, just to show how serious we take track days etc. plus two others that show the cross section of cars on here.

Once again, Thanks, and i'm really Sorry i won't be able to show the LC off at the Lotus Factory again.

Keif, I'm sure a late afternoon early evening arrival will be fine. We won't be there until early afternoon anyway and the site will be open in the evening as there are other events on. I'm sure you turning up later will be fine (but there might not be any donuts left by that point...).

Guys and girls, really humbled that you've suggested my Lotus Carlton to be on the MLOC stand for this.

I've checked every permitation, tried to change exsisting plans, but unfortunatly there's no chance of me getting there on Saturday afternoon due to the boss not finishing work until 2pm (it's at least 3hours to Hethel).

I do plan on going on the Sunday, but i doubt i'll be in the Carlton anyway. (could be talkied into it tho)

Personally i think the MLOC sponsored LOT car should be on the stand, just to show how serious we take track days etc. plus two others that show the cross section of cars on here.

Once again, Thanks, and i'm really Sorry i won't be able to show the LC off at the Lotus Factory again.

Sorry been a bit rubbish at following the Events section!

You are more than welcome to use my car on the stand....erm, it looks a tad 'used' at the moment. I should be able to make it, failing that I am happy for someone to trailer it down...Either way it can be there!

Stu

LoTRDC Elise Trophy Car

PS. Not sponsored by MLOC as in no monetary deals going on. Just thought I'd advertise the site as its been very helpful throughout my Lotus ownership! :)

Stu - hope you can make it as we've already had two other requests for a trailer! Not sure we can rustle that many up. Lets see who the final three are and work out what/if anything, we need to do about trailers.

Thanks for offering, it would be great to show an MLOCer racing!

Stu - hope you can make it as we've already had two other requests for a trailer! Not sure we can rustle that many up. Lets see who the final three are and work out what/if anything, we need to do about trailers.

Thanks for offering, it would be great to show an MLOCer racing!

Yeah no probs! Should be able to make it. I drive it to all the races so, its ok to run it over there.

See what the results are first then worry about the logistics!

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on my 340R

It's now away to be resprayed. The guy knows about the show and has promised he will have it back with me in time. He's also doing an Elan M100 which Lotus have sent him for the same show!

However it looks as though my Holiday (week after) might start that weekend so I might not be able to attend, need to confirm this though. If MLOC really want the car there and I can't make it I'm happy for someone to trailer it across.

Cheers

Quick update on my 340R

It's now away to be resprayed. The guy knows about the show and has promised he will have it back with me in time. He's also doing an Elan M100 which Lotus have sent him for the same show!

However it looks as though my Holiday (week after) might start that weekend so I might not be able to attend, need to confirm this though. If MLOC really want the car there and I can't make it I'm happy for someone to trailer it across.

Cheers

Where are you having painted ?

Where are you having painted ?

Having it done by Stephen M at Phoenix Motorsport in Accrington. He did Mile's Ruby Red S1, great guy, with loads of good ideas on colours!

• 2 weeks later...

Right then. Hethel have been in touch to take details of our exhibition cars, I now have a deadline to work to!

Do we have any more nominations for the three exhibition cars, or shall I start a poll now?

MartinR - can you think of any more or do you know if anyone else has any more ideas they want to share?

just a quick thought...

elan central have 3 m100's

esprit forum have 3 esprits

ldc not sure

historic lotus register have 11's and elites

7 club have 7's

who else is on the list displaying????......all Im thinking is that there are a few gaps....and do we want to repeat anything already there????

just a thought

cheers

G

Archived