litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Warning!

Martin32

...car drivers - cyclists - pedestrians... in fact everyone stay indoors between 1 & 3pm today.....

Darren5591 has finally reached the grand old age of 17 and has his first driving lesson today.. hence the above warning!

Happy 17th Birthday Darren!! a day you've been waiting for for the last 17 years!!

:clap:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday Darren :clap: Have a good one - forget the 'old man' giving you a lesson just nick the keys and go for a blast!

(only joking!)

K

Best of luck Darren, I still remember m first driving lesson - 2 hours in rain, hail, snow, high winds, and darkness!

But don't let that put you off :rolleyes:

Happy birthday!

Thanks for the comments!

I was pretty nervous but really enjoyed it, learning stuff like clutch control and POM. Its amazing how much you learn in 2 hours, I only stalled it 3 times ;)

Hopefully next week I should be able to drive back home, just watch out for a BSM 1.4 Corsa in the bromsgrove region and avoid at all costs :rolleyes: I must thank my parents who paid for 10 hours and the thoery test :):D

Archived