litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Couple Of Iphone/ipod Touch Wallpapers

Matrees

Well hi

Im new around this forum and was brought here by scotto (A very good friend). Although i did go on the wales run last year(Which was Awesome :( ). Anyway i just wanted to say hello to everyone on here. Ive also made some Ipod wallpapers to anyone that may want one XD. If anyone wants anything made graphics wise just ask and ill be happy to help out. :D

Anyways Thanks, Mat.

Lotus2-1.png

Lotus-1.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant - keep them coming......

Any chance of doing one with the Lotus emblem in the middle of the screen?

Sure, i had a go at one, didnt really know what you wanted on it. But i still had a go. If you want anything changing on it (Anything getting rid of/Anythign added) Just ask m8. Thanks Mat

LotusWall.png

It depends really, If you can access like your phones photos through a USB lead(Which probably came with your phone) then try it that way. if not, I myself use a bluetooth adapter which can be bought very cheaply. Basically uses bluetooth to send all the files you wish (Videos, images, music etc).

You can't send files via Bluetooth to the iPhone Matt.

Steve, You will need to set up iTunes to sync to your pictures folder. From there you can drag the wallpaper images into that folder which will then automatically sync to your iPhone.

[i think thats how it works on windows]

You can't send files via Bluetooth to the iPhone Matt.

Steve, You will need to set up iTunes to sync to your pictures folder. From there you can drag the wallpaper images into that folder which will then automatically sync to your iPhone.

[i think thats how it works on windows]

Ye sorry forgot about the iPhone XD.

Archived