litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Exhaust And Induction

gramps

I've had a look through the archives and can't find what I'm after.

What do people think the best induction and exhaust options for 111R are?

I have an ITG and C.neil exhaust on S1

Pipercross and quicksilver is C.Neils current option although I like the sound of the Larini, however C.neils say that the exhaust mounting keeps coming loose(hard driving or track days). Has anyone had experience of this.

Is there any exhaust/induction option people would not buy again given the choice?

Thanks guys

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My R & I love the Hurricane induction kit.... and the LSS1 exhaust is a good blend of snap, crackle, pop and peace when you are cruising...

A lot of SELOC'rs are raving about the 2bular zorst - worth looking into perhaps....

If it's the same as the Exige, I'd say Lotus stage 1 and ITG. Still ok for track days and not to intrussive in the cab.If it's not the same as the Exige just ignore me :blush: .

Steve

I have a pipercross which is chuffing loud. Unfortunately it's so loud i darent put on an exhaust for fear of failing the db rating on trackdays (saves me money then!).

I've heard a ITG/2bular combo will pass at donny which is one of the tightest for dB at 98.

Hi Guys,

I'm afraid I don't know much about exhausts but I've had a Lotus Stage 2 fitted to my 111R and I just love the noise it makes!!!

Noisy Whiz

:drive:

I know this doesn't help much, but followed a black 111R round the nurburgring (til I over took him) and it sounded blooming marvellous, honestly like a mini F1 howl!! No idea what its had on though as couldn't find him in the car park!

Archived