28th - 30th June 2024

"midlands Elises Wanted" ?

MattyB

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the directions to Bruntingthorpe c/o BookaTrack, from M1 junction 20:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=4...&up.x=12&up.y=9

Turn onto A4304 (formerly A427), heading East towards Market Harborough.

Through Walcote and on to North Kilworth turn left onto B5414 signposted Leicester, continue to T -Junction with A5119, turn left on A5119 heading North towards Leicester.

After about 2.5 miles come to small crossroads turn left where signed Bruntingthrope lndustrial Estate. Follow road, ignore any further signs for industrial estate, and at 90 degree right hand bend turn sharp left onto private access road into Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome and Proving Ground.

Graeme

Got my email back, I'll be there (the joys of not having a proper job!). coming from Stratford /Redditch way. waiting for it to stop raining so i can get and clean it.

FULL CARPET SETS rock !!!

I have just spoken to the garage that is going to sort out my rack, they want to do it Thurs moring - typical! Hopefully though we should have it finished quickly so i can get up to Bruntingthorpe about 12, but will mean i won't be able to make the convoy. darn.

Archived