litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

"midlands Elises Wanted" ?

MattyB

:P

http://forums.seloc.org/viewthread.php?tid=19578

Midlands Elises wanted for Magazine shoot!

Emap Automotive have been in touch and are doing a supplement which will see owners of the Lotus Elise basically telling the world what is so good about the car, in terms of what it's like to own, what is best about it, what its traits are and so on - a chance to really make its case to prospective owners.

Looking for S1's or older S2's.

Can you be at Bruntingthorpe - 10 mins from M1 junction 20.

Next Thursday - 25/3 after 10am.

They need about 8 Elises.

We already have 2 there with Don Palmer - Paul & Chris so thats a good start any others - great opportunity to say your bit and have your car featured.

If interested please email [email protected] at Emap who will give you more information.

PLEASE put Lotus Elise in the subject line of your email.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good god no Steve... they want people to buy the cars, it'll ruin the feature if folk see the kind of people who buy them already... :drive:

(apart from me obviously, i would obviously make men buy them by the 100 fold in order to try and look as good as me)

Yes Scott but we certainly dont want the type of people that would be attracted to you buying nice cars like ours - they will be buying the S2s and carpets.

Pity though - I was hoping to wear my wig and sunglasses again

:drive:

Archived