litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Correct Cornering Method...

MattyB

No, by the time I finish work it'd be about 7pm in all likelihood, get home, changed, eat etc. Would easily be 10 before I got down there, or later, and I resent paying for hotel rooms if I can't at least use all the free crap and then get drunk in time...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon

Yes I'm keen but I have to plan around a baby due in June. Could commit to something in July - also a respectable distance from my session on 2nd April.

Graeme

After watching the elise chasing the F40 on the track i left for work thinking about have some fun on the many roundabouts (12 o'clock at night) First one great funny then the second fully sideways pooped my pants and decided not to be that stupid again. I am definitely doing some driver training. Just looking into insurance and price but would prefer to be the with other Elise's.

No, by the time I finish work it'd be about 7pm in all likelihood, get home, changed, eat etc.  Would easily be 10 before I got down there, or later, and I resent paying for hotel rooms if I can't at least use all the free crap and then get drunk in time...

Err, but £21 (£42 split between 2) to save the hassle of having to get up at 5am :lol:

Surely worth it! ??

I've emailed 1st Lotus to provisionally book a 4 person day on 4th June, suggesting that we'll all be contacting individually to make payments :P

I was only a couple of hours late last time. Prolly have to set off stupidly early next time.

Archived