litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

BMW 525d SE Touring (3.0L) – Pristine, Low Mileage, £8k of Factory Options

(0 reviews)

BMW 525d SE Touring (3.0L) – Pristine, Low Mileage, £8k of Factory Options

(0 reviews)

£13,995

• Price £13,995
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Purchased from Halliwell Jones as an approved used BMW.  I cherish my cars (anyone who has seen my Elise S160 will know that!) and this is no exception – it is in immaculate inside and out.   The 3-litre straight six N57 engine and 8-speed automatic gearbox are a match made in heaven – silky smooth, lots of torque with excellent fuel economy (I average 42 mpg overall).

Full BMW Service History.  61,000 miles.  Sophisto Grey with spotless Oyster Leather interior.  8 speed Automatic.  High specification with £8,000 of factory fitted options including Professional Media Pack (Wide Screen Satellite Navigation, Enhanced Bluetooth, Voice Control, BMW Assist), Front Sports Seats, Heated seats, Sport Steering Wheel, Ambient Lighting Pack, 18” V-spoke style 328 Alloy Wheels (all unmarked).   Specification also includes Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Front and Rear Park Distance Control, USB Audio Interface, Cruise Control with Brake function, Brake Energy Regeneration, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Rain sensor, Matt aluminium Roof Rails, ISOFIX Child Seat System, Velour Floor Mats, Daytime running lights and lots more.

In pristine condition, with absolutely no car park dents or dings, unmarked alloy wheels, spotless interior throughout and only VERY minimal stone chipping - you will struggle to ever find a better example than this.

4 recent new tyres (Goodyear Eagle F1 AS3), Brake Fluid service carried out in January 2017.  MOT January 2018.

2 Keys, Original First Aid kit, Warning Triangle and Toolkit all present.

Extra set of unmarked genuine BMW OE Alloys & Premium Winter Tyres (7mm tread) available by separate negotiation.

, Leicestershire - United Kingdom

This content is now closed to further comments.

There are no reviews to display.

Other adverts from Daveb99

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use