litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Factory S2 Elise Sport 135

(0 reviews)

Factory S2 Elise Sport 135

(0 reviews)

£13,950

• Price £13,950
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

2002 Elise 135 Sport (Factory Built)
70k miles
Gunmetal Grey

I've owned this for 2 years now, having bought it from a fellow SELOC'er. It's a rare, factory built (have an email from Lotus to prove) Sport 135 with a 135R inspired Blue interior.

I've only done ~1200 miles since I bought it, but in that time it's had a lot of work, including:
* Full suspension overhaul by Dan @ HPE, including his fancy spherical bearings, Spitfire toe links, Nitron SS2, new wheelbearings, everything
has been refreshed and powdercoated in 'Nitron Blue', braided brake lines, upgraded gear linkage and full Geo
* Fitted 111S Alloys, with new AD07's all around.
* New radiator fan, handbrake cables, new battery.

More recent work (last 5k miles) includes
* New alternator
* Replacement headgasket

It's also got an aluminium rad. I've got a document which fully lists all work completed (that's receipted) since the car was new - happy to send this over so you can see what's been done. I had the car fully inspected by QMECH (I have the report) before purchase, but obviously you're free to do your own checks.

It's been serviced twice by Top Gear Automotive (Wolverhampton) in my ownership (I've just had the B-service done 16/5/18). MOT is due in 2 months, this will be done before sale, but I've no doubt it'll pass! You can speak to Martin at TGA, Dan at HPE or Chris at QMECH who looked after the car before I owned it if you want any background.

Since the refresh is so recent, the car drives beautifully. The 135 engine is a real peach and sounds fantastic with the Janspeed exhaust fitted as part
of the 135 kit. I've kept the car garaged during my ownership, and treated the longtail roof with Autoglym when necessary.

Unfortunately, there are a few minor asthetical issues - to be expected on a 15 year old car with 70k on! The lights are a bit tired, there's a bit of peeling in the corner of the screen, and some minor bubbling on the rear arch (all pictured). The front is showing some stone chips too. She won't win a concours event, but you'll struggle to find an Elise that drives as well as this for this money!

Can also offer some standard S2 6-spoke wheels with tyres for £150.

Reason for sale is I'm looking to buy an Evora. If you've got any questions, or want more info/pictures, let me know.

Coven

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from MattyB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use