litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Lotus Evora window regulators & Parts

(0 reviews)

Lotus Evora window regulators & Parts

(0 reviews)

£400

• Price £400
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

FOR SALE AS JOB LOT ONLY 
Selling due to pending sale of my Evora 

3 Lotus Evora Window regulators 2 working 1 was being temperamental so replaced it 
1 Badged as Eagle so its an early one R/H ( this one was my original slightly temperamental one tested a year later when I did a speaker replacement and worked fine ! ) 
1 Badged as Evora unsure of date       L/H
1 Badged as Evora shows 2013           L/H   came off 2014 car 
New  these are £490 Each

2 Door looms off 2014 car ( Believed to be from 2012 then changed on 400 series )
New approx £170 Each

I have included some extra regulator parts that may be off use for repair of existing regulators .

The story behind me getting these is one of my windows went down on its own one day !
This is a sign of a possible short in the regulator ( due to moisture ingress usually )
I hoped it would be a simple switch but no.
Thinking of the future I found my C1032B4052 was superseded by C1032B4052F as used on later cars up to present day,
I purchased a few fitted one from a 2014 to my 2010 & never had any further issue at all .

If these were all purchased new you would be looking at £1800 +

AS 2 of these are L/H side they may be of good use to LHD cars .

£400 for the lot ,1 regulator alone new would cost £490 !

For overseas customers I'd rather you arrange carriage & Insurance to a value of your choice .

Otherwise UK postage only or collection

Please see my other listing/s 

Burton on trent - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use