litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

2003 Lotus Elise S2 111 (1 of 42) K Series VVC Ardent Red Plenty of Carbon Fibre

(0 reviews)

2003 Lotus Elise S2 111 (1 of 42) K Series VVC Ardent Red Plenty of Carbon Fibre

(0 reviews)

£21,995

• Price £21,995
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For Sale is my 2003 Lotus Elise S2 111. Its basically the same as a 111S but without all the sounding deadening etc. So its got the VVC K Series engine!

There were only 42 of these cars made.

45,200 Miles

Serviced every 5000 miles

Its in great condition having had approximately £18,000 maybe more spent on it over my 3.5 years of ownership. My original plan was to keep forever so I decided to strip everything down and ‘futureproof’ it, but went over the top in trying to make it the best example it could be. Everything’s been stripped, cleaned and powder coated. All the nuts bolts and washers have been replaced. Its been a labour of love and sometimes a pain in the arse doing it. But on a sunny day blasting down a country lane nothing beats the enjoyment of having the car.

Its had a full suspension refresh and now has Gaz Mono adjustable dampers and spherical bearings instead of bushes and Spitfire toe links. Its running 120mm at the front and 130mm at the back.

About a month after I bought it the head gasket went so I decided to rebuild the engine. My Dad rebuilt it over a 3 month period.  At this time it had just over 30,000 miles on it. Everything was stripped and cleaned. Anything that wanted replacing was replaced. New bearings, liners, gaskets etc. The head was machined at Ashby and Anderson in Leeds. I also put a short ratio gearbox in and QED lightweight flywheel, AP clutch (you really notice this when in 1st-3rd gear its pretty fast) I also replaced 70% of the hoses with silicone ones.

It’s running an Ali Radiator and keeps excellent temperature. Ranging from 85c-87c on a normal day and on a hot day it runs between 87c-89c

Its got a full Larini exhaust system (Manifold, Cat and back box).

The tyres are in good condition and have covered a couple of thousand miles so still plenty of tread.

As you can see from the pictures its got a full carbon interior as well has carbon fibre headlights, front spoiler and side pods.

I replaced all the plastic grills with mesh ones from Elise Parts.

I have just serviced the car and put some new gearbox oil in and replaced the front roof cable.

The cambelt will want doing in January/February 2023, since the engine rebuild it has covered approx. 15,000 miles.

The engine has done about 5000 miles on its current oil and filter.

There’s 2 keys, Full service history a lot of invoices and the original owners manual.

Below is a list of the things I have upgraded or replaced. There’s too much to list so have just listed all the main stuff.

• Engine rebuilt 15,000 miles ago.
  •  
  • Uprated head gasket fitted
  •  
  • Full Larini exhaust system
  •  
  • Ali radiator
  •  
  • Silicone hoses all round
  •  
  • Vibra Technics engine mounts
  •  
  • Huracan induction
  •  
  • Full suspension refresh, Spitfire toe links, Gaz Mono dampers fitted, stiffer anti roll bar fitted and the brakes have been refreshed
  •  
  • QED Lightened flywheel
  •  
  • AP racing clutch
  •  
  • Short ratio gearbox fitted, Motorsport gear cables, Short shifter fitted
  •  
  • Carbon fibre front lip, cf side pods, cf side skirts fitted, cf headlights
  •  
  • The interior is carbon and leather
  •  
  • GRP taillights
  •  
  • Ali fuel tank
  •  
  • Momo quick release steering wheel
  •  
  • Sony DAB/Bluetooth Head Unit and Sony speakers all round

It Comes with a Certificate of Provenance from Lotus. I believe its number 7 of the 42 produced and is MOT’d till November. The original Tool Kit is included. 

The car has not been tracked in my ownership and I doubt the previous owner tracked it. There is 2 grand left on the finance which I will clear before the car is released.

The number plate T24CKP is included in the sale. The original plate is EJ52 PYF.

The nose and front bumper have PPF on and is still in good condition doing its job.

I’m not in a rush to sell, its taken 4 months just to decide whether or not I’m doing the right thing in letting it go.

I have to start somewhere with the price so it is listed at £21,995. I’m open to offers. Test drives are welcomed but you must have valid insurance.

Thanks for looking any questions please ask.

IMG_2992.jpeg

IMG_2988.jpeg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_2998.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use