litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Lotus Exige S Roadster V6

(0 reviews)

Lotus Exige S Roadster V6

(0 reviews)

£47,000

• Price £47,000
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi all, testing the water here but am looking to sell my 2015 (65 plate - registered 28-09-15 ) V6 Exige Roadster S in Metallic Grey. She has 4650 miles on the clock at present and is in immaculate condition inside and out having never been out in the rain and always garaged. She has a full Lotus service history, the last service having been carried out in April this year and also comes with the remainder of the MOT which expires 25/10/22. She has full red leather interior which just adds to the beauty of this car. The only modification from standard is a 2bular valved exhaust system which sounds nothing short of awesome. She comes with the factory soft top as standard.

I am looking for £47,000 ovno. The price reflects the condition of this car and takes into account the very low miles covered. Make no mistake, this car is almost as new.

I  am of course open to negotiation on price, but please be aware I am in no rush to sell the car so any foolish offers will just be ignored. 

The only reason for selling is due to lack of time to use the car.

Leicestershire

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from RS2Ken

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use