litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Mini Cooper S Works 210 + EVERY Factory Option (£12k worth!)

(0 reviews)

Mini Cooper S Works 210 + EVERY Factory Option (£12k worth!)

(0 reviews)

£19,500

• Price £19,500
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is no ordinary Mini. Not only is it the very last example of the highly praised and very sought after Works 210 models produced (described by Autocar as the pick of the range), it happens to be specified with every single available factory option – I checked this when we purchased it last year. That’s £12,000 of options fitted to this car. With low mileage, a full main dealer history and Mini warranty until March 2021, and serviced just 900 miles ago by Mini.

Want to know more? The Works 210 includes a host of factory fitted performance and styling upgrades, including the JCW Pro Tuning kit (the extra power and torque is very noticeable throughout the rev range), full JCW aero kit, door finishers, indicator lenses, and of course the small matter of the JCW Pro exhaust, with Bluetooth controlled switchable valves.

About that exhaust then. The car has 3 driving modes, Sport, Mid, and Green, each one changing the throttle and steering response. It is very configurable - not only can you alter the suspension dynamics (it also has the adaptive damper option fitted), you can open or close the exhaust valves in whichever mode you are in, resulting in anything from nice and quiet, to full on pops and crackles on the overrun. It really is outstanding, and is essentially the same product as the M Performance Exhaust (an option on fast BMWs) – but with a Bluetooth remote to control the valve, which works like a charm. The soundtrack really is sublime, I have to agree with Autocar – with the valves open it sounds more like an F-Type than a Mini.

The Works 210 isn’t merely a toy, though. For me, this particular car is the ultimate 5 door Mini hatch. In my view it’s the perfect second car for enthusiasts with families, especially with this specification. It’s a fun, practical, capable performance car with the premium feel that a highly specified Mini brings, and properly accessible rear seats with plenty of leg room (way more than a 3 door, with a much bigger boot too).

The extra power, torque of the Works 210 with JCW styling and the Pro exhaust makes for a very entertaining and characterful car to drive when you want it to be, the pano roof makes those summer trips more enjoyable, and the heated seats, heated windscreen, countless convenience and safety features, LED lights and driver aids make it safe and secure and great to live with through the winter. The good thing is, it drives 99% the same as a 3 door – unlike the Clubman, which are wider and heavier. It’s also very economical, it returned 49 mpg recently on a 300 mile trip.

Some of you may know me, and you’ll know my cars are always immaculate, and this one is no exception – I would describe it as “pristine throughout”. It’s pretty much unmarked, and has never had child seats in the rear. It has had 1 previous lady owner (who literally ticked every option box when ordering). It has not been “thrashed” in the slightest - my wife and I drive with mechanical sympathy, and I spoke to the previous owner to satisfy myself that she had done the same.

We’ve owned it since August last year, it was bought as a fun and practical alternative to my Exige, as we wanted to free up some funds to spend on the house. I subsequently bought a second Elise S1 too, but that’s another story ;)

So why sell such a unique and stunning exponent of the modern Mini brand ? We are actually replacing it with another 5 door Mini, just one that is much, much slower, for our daughter to use during and after learning to drive, and to serve us as our second daily at the same time. I would dearly love to keep this one – it’s a very special car, but having 5 cars is definitely overkill for us!

More about the specification then. It’s quite simple - name an option available on a Mini in 2018, it has it. I could list them all here but I think this advert is long enough! Highlights include:

Option Packs:

Works 210 Enhanced Kit + JCW Sport Pack (as described above)
Media Pack XL (large widescreen Nav, Enhanced Bluetooth with USB, Centre Armrest and more)
Tech Pack (Harmon Kardon 12 speaker audio, Head up display, Reversing Camera)
Chili Pack for JCW (LED front fogs, dual zone climate control, rain sensor, passenger seat height adjust, white indicators)
Driving Assistant Pack (Main Beam assistant, Rear-end collision warning, traffic sign recognition)
Storage Compartment Pack
Mini Excitement Pack (don’t ask me what that includes!)

Other notable options (there are many, many more!):

Panoramic Sunroof with dual blinds
18” Cup Alloys (all completely unmarked)
Full lounge leather interior (ultra comfortable with height and lumbar on both seats)
Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Variable Damper Control (which is superbly judged…)
Heated windscreen
Heated seats
JCW Multi Function Steering Wheel
JCW badges front and rear
JCW side repeaters
Electric folding mirrors
Comfort Access
Front & Rear Car Eye (integrated dash cams)
Active cruise control
Union Jack LED rear lights
Union Jack front headrests
Rear Privacy Glass
Anthracite roof lining

If you are interested or want any further information, feel free to get in touch, the car can be viewed any time.

Market Bosworth, Leicestershire - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use