litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

2013 63 plate Exige S V6

(0 reviews)

2013 63 plate Exige S V6

(0 reviews)

£39,995

• Price £39,995
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Due to the arrival of our first child and subsequent lack of use and the need for a car with 4 seats and a boot, I have reluctantly decided to sell my Exige S V6.

The car is a 63 plate with just 11k miles on the clock and has full Lotus service history with the last service carried out in December by Lotus Silverstone.  It has the premium pack, sports pack and race pack plus colour coded side pods and brake calipers and air-con and rear parking sensors.  It also has the soft top conversion although I have not yet purchased a soft top for it.  The front end, rear quarters and wing mirrors are fitted with Ventureshield and so the paintwork is immaculate.  It also had a pair of new Pirellis fitted to the rear just 2k miles ago.  It also has rear parking sensors and air-con.

The car is ridiculously quick and in my opinion looks much nicer than the newer exige variants (sport 350 and 380) which have all of the matt black parts rather than nice colour coded ones as mine has. 

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use