litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2003 Toyota MR2 Roadster

(0 reviews)

2003 Toyota MR2 Roadster

(0 reviews)

£900

• Price £900
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale is my other half's MR2 Roadster.  It is the facelift model with the revised bumpers and lights and the all important 6 speed gear box in silver with full red leather including the "MR2" logo on the head rests. 

We have owned the car since 2010 and it has been her daily drive.  As such it has covered 126,000 miles but her commute is 25 miles each way down the M1 hence these are all motorway miles and the car certainly does not show its age / mileage - it drives perfectly with no knocks or rattles etc and everything works as it should.  It is a great little car and handles really well (almost elise like).  It has a full set of T1R's all round and has just had a full service including Gulf racing oil, oil filter, spark plugs and air filter.  3 sets of keys included.

Unfortunately the car has sat in the garage unused for the last year since we had our first child as a 2 seater mid engined convertible is not much use for carrying kids and pushchair etc in and my other half replaced it with a Qashqai as her daily drive.  I had planned on using it as a weekend toy and for track days etc but just dont have the time at the moment now that my weekends are filled up with family activities. 

I did get it out and take it for its MOT a a few months ago as I was going to use it over the summer but unfortunately it failed on emissions and the handbrake both of which I suspect are due to it having not run for a year.  As above, it has just had a full service and lambda sensor which has sorted out the emissions but I haven't had a chance to look at the handbrake yet although there cant be much wrong with it other than it possibly needing a new cable or pads or the calipers maybe need a good clean and grease given that it has been sat with the handbrake on for the best part of a year.  This is factored into the price but apart from that it is a fantastic little car and we will be sad to see it go.

The soft top roof is in great condition with no rips or tears etc and all of the electrics work fine.  The rear alloys could probably do with a refurb as they have started to corrode a bit and there is the odd minor age related mark as you would expect of a 16 year old car but nothing major.

, Leicestershire

This content is now closed to further comments.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use