litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Exige car cover(s)

(0 reviews)

Exige car cover(s)

(0 reviews)

£209

• Price £209
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have two Exige indoor fleecy car covers that fit an S1 or S2 Exige, they would also fit an Elise with a spoiler of Exige size. Both are in excellent condition, one has the original Lotus bag, the other has a cotton bag. These are the ones from Lotus, black with white piping along the side joins and “lotus” sewn into to front with white thread.  Understated and classy! They have only been used in my clean dry garage to protect my cars when I used it as a gym.

I’m away at the moment so I’m putting them on mloc as I don’t have pictures to hand. Trying a local sale before Seloc.

Looking at pricing on Seloc there is the same cover for a 2-11 at £265 so I’m asking  £200 plus postage for the Exige ones. Collection is possible from just north of Derby and I’ll be at Donington for the two Bookatrack days in August.

Thanks

Keith

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use