litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is PENDING due to a possible deal. You cannot make offers or buy it for now.
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

S2 Exige Big Brake Kit

(0 reviews)

S2 Exige Big Brake Kit

(0 reviews)

£1,000

• Price £1,000
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

My S2 needs to have the front clam removed to fix a minor oil cooler leak (recall done). When the clam is off it’s easy to remove the big brakes and put it back to standard.  I believe brakes can be fitted without removing the clam if banjo adapters are used, I don’t know this for sure and did not use them myself.

The brakes are Lotus AP kit with adaptors, refurbished less than 10k miles ago, ap discs, newly fitted Brembo sport pads and stainless braided hoses.  TBH, they could do with a repaint if you have an immaculate car. 

I’ve got to get a price that makes it worth swapping than and buying new pads. 

My car is off to Gavin on the 1st of June so the brakes can be removed then.  I can deliver them to a Ltip if required.

A new set is over £2k. £1k?

Keith

Derby, Derbyshire