You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Lotus 2-11 Launch Edition 2008

(0 reviews)

Lotus 2-11 Launch Edition 2008

(0 reviews)

£41,999.00

• Price £41,999.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have owned this car for just over 15 months but it is now time to let it go.

This is car number 61 out of the 100 launch editions.

260ps factory upgrade (with receipt).

Exhaust upgrade.

Front PPF.

Ohlins shocks.

Snap off Momo steering wheel.

Digital tyre pressure and temperature monitor by Tyresure.

AO48's with good tread and excellent condition forged alloys.

Just been to Unit 4 Lotus in Burton for an oil change and MOT plus general check over with zero issues. I had it fully checked over after purchase at Unit 4, where the Supercharger nose cone was replaced and clutch restrictor valve replaced. I'm sure Gav would confirm the car's condition if you give him a call.

Sadly I have never taken the car on track, with a young family I have zero time.

It has full history with Hofmann's up to 2012 and then was part of a large collection of cars  (interesting story) and didn't really turn a wheel hence the lack of MOT history until I purchased it in January 2018. It was fully serviced which included a new PC680 Odyssey battery by Grant Motorsport in Bristol.

3rd gear synchro was fully sorted by Hoffman's in 2010 with receipt.

Full Engine re-build by Hoffman's in 2010 with receipt. (Heat soak.)

The bodywork is excellent, only areas of note are around the rear spoiler uprights which has a very small hairline crack in the clam. This is a known issue and the majority of 2-11's have this problem. The rear clam bolts to the spoiler uprights, vibrations and body flex cause the cracks. I have tried to get this sorted but the cracks re-appeared :(. I have placed some body coloured vinyl strips over these areas. There is also a few star cracks on the front wings, as these cars came from the factory with no wheel arch protection to the front. I have had some dynamat stuck in there, so no further problems. To be honest they are hardly noticeable.

The number plate is part of the deal if the right price is agreed.

I might take a swap for something interesting but it would have to be good and please be realistic about what your car is worth!! (I am not a trader!)

If you need any further information please drop me a U2U. Please no time wasters.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use