litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Lotus Elise Longerons Bonding Kit SIKA 221 Adhesive 205 Aktivator 207 Primer 207

(0 reviews)

Lotus Elise Longerons Bonding Kit SIKA 221 Adhesive 205 Aktivator 207 Primer 207

(0 reviews)

£35

• Price £35
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Everything you need to re-bond and rivet back on the Longerons to your rear sub frame of your Lotus elise.  This was all used for the first time today (24/3/2019) and has a shelf life of a couple of months.  More than enough to do about ten more pairs.  I am selling at half the price it all cost me.

You clean surface with 205 (suitable for steel, galvanised steel, aluminium and anodised aluminium), prime with 207 and apply the adhesive 221.  You then rivet immediately to provide the compression.  I did my research.I will include the documentation I printed off that goes will it all.

This lot cost me £70.00.  grab a bargain.

Chemicals and rivets only - sub frame and Longerons NOT included.

I have thrown in 8 stainless steel rivets - couple of spares.

Happy bonding.
- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use