litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Selling My S1 Exige.

KurtB

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that's niiiice! I'll get my tape measure out! Anecdotally I was named after the designer of the Fw190, Kurt Tank....

So you want something more German and you were named after Kurt Tank? Hmmmm...........

Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004.jpg

Good luck with the sale!

​Checks bank balance and going rate for a kidney.

Stunning car Kurt, definitely one for a dream garage. You will be devastated when she's gone.

I cannot help but think you're right Fish. I'm off to check my sanity.....

Well, due to a few external factors, I've withdrawn the Exige from sale. I can confidently say that the market it beyond £35k now, and I'm happy to be keeping it.

Edit: The recent Geo at Rob Boston has helped with the decision making, the car is now what I always wanted it to be.

My name is Kurt and I suffer from automotive fickleness!

So many cars to try, limited funds and only one life to live. I made the right decision to keep my car. I was chasing the next investment rather than following my heart.

My name is Kurt and I suffer from automotive fickleness!

So many cars to try, limited funds and only one life to live. I made the right decision to keep my car. I was chasing the next investment rather than following my heart.

Would be interested to know what the car was? pm me if you like please.

Archived