litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Your First Lotus Drive Of 2017

KurtB

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing spectacular, but haven't driven it since Dec 11th. Had to uncover and start lotey up last night ready for today as other half's water pump packed up and she wanted my car this morning. First time for ages I have arrived at worked with a smile from ear to ear.

Quick update on my rather unplanned but epic first drive this year!

Had one of those calls last Sunday that anybody with a car in storage 470miles away does not want to receive "We have mice in the garage"! One way flight booked Sunday - Monday thinking about potential damage - fly Tuesday - mind wondering in the taxi from BHX!! Car checked, no damage just nibbled garage items & Pooh!!

Up 4am the following morning so to hit the key traffic points at the best possible times, then drive & drive & drive.

After ice first thing, heavy rain at Stoke, sun at Carlisle, lying snow & freezing fog at -6 near Dalwhinnie, then blazing sunshine at Inverness, I was still grinning & thinking while nearing home at mile 468 on my AO48s(!) what fantastic cars these are whatever the road or weather...

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

sounds like a great day....and good news on the mouse front, hope none stowed away !!!

Hmmm yes!

The big clean up is also an extensive panel off observation as well, no pest infiltration has been observed to date.

What this unplanned premature trip has scuppered is my Spring Gav booking for service etc!

What the ***k am I going to do now without him!!

Had planned to do Shelsley Walsh breakfast club on Sunday but it pee'd down so mine stayed in the garage and I was in a bad mood all day????☹️????

Just had MOT done too and only showed 1500miles in last twelve months!!????

Archived