litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

A Mloc Welsh Weekend

Jonathan E

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have now heard back from one Hotel, and still discussing with another but presently looking at 24th/25th June. We have a choice of North or South Hotels and the price for a room for the night will be approximately £110 although this will depend on numbers.

I need to get an idea of how many people want to attend and what room requirements would be needed, I suspect some travelling as singles will be happy to share a room? The route will be dictated by which hotel we use but will include most of North and mid Wales finest. I can reserve the rooms on a minimal deposit but please keep in mind Hotels in the area with decent parking book up quickly so we need to get some numbers sorted asap.

Please add your name below if interested.

Jon E & Sue 1 double room.

Brian and Brenda,1double room.

Have now heard back from one Hotel, and still discussing with another but presently looking at 24th/25th June. We have a choice of North or South Hotels and the price for a room for the night will be approximately £110 although this will depend on numbers.

I need to get an idea of how many people want to attend and what room requirements would be needed, I suspect some travelling as singles will be happy to share a room? The route will be dictated by which hotel we use but will include most of North and mid Wales finest. I can reserve the rooms on a minimal deposit but please keep in mind Hotels in the area with decent parking book up quickly so we need to get some numbers sorted asap.

Hi Jonathan, as there is a cost involved do you want a deposit now or shall we wait for you to get in touch?

Please see updated post in events section: http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/66238-mloc-calendar-mloc-in-wales-2017/

I apologise for the change in date, but really struggled in regards to Hotels and safe overnight parking.

I have included those above who asked about rooms but please RSVP via the Calendar link.

Hi Jon

Thanks for the further details - it sounds great.

Unfortunately I'm already committed on the new dates and won't be able to attend... the greater hotel availability maybe linked to the fact it's Father's Day on the Sunday.

I was really looking forward to it. If for any reason anything changes with the date I'll certainly be keen to get involved.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks I need to know by the 31st January who is up for this. We need to get ten cars/rooms to enable us to book the hotel etc.

If we haven't get the numbers by 31st Jan then I'm afraid the event will have to be cancelled as it's just not worth the time and effort plus it will add extra cost to those who wish to take part.

For anybody wishing to take part please rsvp via the events section regardless of posting interest previously.

Ta!

Archived