litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mloc Calendar 2017

lummo

Yay - mine just arrived in the post.  Thanks chaps - brilliant job, and really good to see the return of the spiral binding again.

Can't wait for September next year though - best month of the year by far - ha!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mark

I did try to purchase membership but it says I've already purchased this item?

Wasn't there a life membership? I thought that's what I had?

Hi, I think you had this problem as the membership renewal was past its expiry, should be fixed now, I've resent the invoice to you, there has never been a life membership.

Anyone else having problems with renewal then drop me a message, should only really affect the older members as the setting was changed for newer members so they don't expire the renewal so quick.

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/63892-expired-club-members-cant-renew-membership/

Just to be clear to avoid confusion for people, if your title doesn't say "Full club member" in green then you wont receive a calendar (unless you order one specifically), maybe we need to change the wording of the titles to make it more obvious. A "basic forum member" is a free account.

Archived