litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Blueflame Exhaust

The Cakes

Hope someone can point me in the right direction!

I've managed to dint my exhaust and it's seriously annoying me! It's only cosmetic but I would really like to get it sorted if possible. It's a Blueflame titanium exhaust and it's on my 340R. I've tried contacting Blueflame but to no avail, looks like they only do motorbike exhausts now anyway.

I've read about people being able to pull dints out but haven't found anyone. Does anyone know anyone who can sort this for me please?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like blue flaming, I've been watch how to do it on YouTube recently. You could ask Gavin at Lenton Automotive Halesowen, he's a very talented chap. Sorted my exhausts on the Caterham and Exige, check out my thread.

I like blue flaming, I've been watch how to do it on YouTube recently. You could ask Gavin at Lenton Automotive Halesowen, he's a very talented chap. Sorted my exhausts on the Caterham and Exige, check out my thread.

OK perfect, thank you.

I'll give him a buzz.

All sort of techniques used to try and sort these. You could try to heat it and pressurize the exhaust to try and pop it out.

OK thanks. I'll see where I get with the first option and go from there. Hope I can sort it as I absolutely love it but it bug the hell out of me as it is!

Yeah they are a great exhaust. Love the way they colour as they get hot.

Why oh why did I sell mine and the car it was attached to?crybaby.gif

You can always have another at some point :)

Can't wait to see the Stratos finished.

My Integrale is just about to have work done, clutch, top sump gasket and some paint I'm not happy with on the bonnet.

You can always have another at some point smile.png

Can't wait to see the Stratos finished.

My Integrale is just about to have work done, clutch, top sump gasket and some paint I'm not happy with on the bonnet.

Still waiting on Engine and parts for the Stratos. Pretty much ground to a halt now - can't do anything more without bits.

Would love to see your 'grale. I very neary bought an Evo a couple of times when they were about £15k rolleyes.gif

Must be frustrating waiting for parts. Don't think I'd have the patience for it! I suppose the wait makes it all the better.

Here it is, not the best photo I'm afraid. It's currently in hibernation so can't get a better one. I'll have to come over in it when you get further down the line, would be good to get a photo side by side.

post-4570-0-55320600-1477142338_thumb.jpg

HOLD THE FRICKING PHONE.....INTEGRALE!!!!

Get some proper photos up NOW :-)

Haha!! I will do ASAP. We've just moved and it's in storage at my sisters. As soon as my garage is free from boxes, I'll get some pics up! I'm sorry but I love this car more than my Lotus!

Archived