litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

It's A Bit Quiet! I Have A Question, What Would You Restore...

jonnyfox

Edited for accuracy :)

I think asset rich, cash poor is probably an accurate description.

He's a former race engineer for several car (F1) and bike (moto gp) race teams and has 'collected' stuff over the years.....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I count my own, race scarred and tatty S1? Would love to give her some love and make her look happy again...

She's loving the new tyres I popped on at the weekend, black and actually round!

Also would love a beetle in honour of my mum and my dad loved his V6 Granada, still remember him showing how an auto tank could embarrass XR3is back in the day..... Blue and Velour seats, only thing that was cooler was my mates dads full bore 2.8 one and a capri...Always said I'd buy the 2.8i Capri when I could afford it.....Wish I had now as prices on the up...

Currently finishing off an Ultima GTR 640, then I have my Elan S4 which at some point, although is ok, will have a full rebuild. Then I've just bought an MG ZT 190 (£1150..55k miles great value)

After that lot   would love a S1 exige or a Gardner Douglas T70.

Archived