Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Gutted!

Daveb99

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers again for the well wishes, making a bit of progress, have the plaster cast on for 3 more weeks but I can now actually pin down a slice of toast with one hand while I haphazardly butter it with the other! Still can't dress myself or wash myself properly though, nor can I make my own grub (unless it's toast...).

Somehow though, despite my knackered ribs and left arm/wrist, I managed to get the Lotus out of the garage, then drive it back in after Joanne filled it up before storing it until I have two working hands again. Funny what you can manage when you realise what could go wrong with that little manoeuvre....I'd rather go through some extreme pain than see some new unwanted 'stripes' down the passenger side :)

Very jealous of you guys still driving your cars in this extended spell of nice dry and sunny weather. I'll be making up for lost time in the spring!

Flippin ek Dave.

Riding a bike at your age.... I hope it's a speedy recover and not too painfull...

The good news is Autumn's here and you wouldn't be out in it anyway....

See you at the clock for endless amounts of ribbing.....

What a daft thing to do......

Archived