litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Car Detailing Around Sheffield

Christopher Lawless

Evening all

Hoping one of you will be able to help me find a good detailer around Sheffield that doesn't brake the bank to use.

I'm looking at getting the Exige professionally done ready for my wedding.

It's not strictly the wedding car but it may as well be as the photographer is an ex S2 Elise owner and wants me to bring it along to have photos with it.

Cheers all

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Mr Gregory will know somewhere Sheffield way...

Christopher, give Andy Warren a call on 07901 683715, he has done lots of work for me over the years and I could not recommend anyone more highly, a proper nice guy who loves what he does, tell him I put you in touch if you speak with him!

Try this chap Chris - [email protected].

He quoted me £250 for both Elises & the Esprit and was a decent chap.

T'was a while ago though,

Christopher, give Andy Warren a call on 07901 683715, he has done lots of work for me over the years and I could not recommend anyone more highly, a proper nice guy who loves what he does, tell him I put you in touch if you speak with him!

Not like you to give out your work contacts Simon!!

Try this chap Chris - [email protected].

He quoted me £250 for both Elises & the Esprit and was a decent chap.

T'was a while ago though,

Not like you to give out your work contacts Simon!!

Andrew

What did you think to Russell's work? I did drop him an email but at £275ish + extras, it's a bit rich which is putting me off a little. Where abouts is he as the website just says near junction 30?

Cheers Simon.

Spoke to him yesterday and he could fit me in the Friday before the wedding which is handy.

£275 for one car that's ******* ridiculous! He quoted me £250 for all 3 a couple of years ago. Bring your car up to Ecclesall & I'll give it a good polish for free for a Wedding Pressie!

Archived