litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Find Me A Track Car...

Simon Mac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true Martin, it's just I've wanted a Atom since launch.

I'm only likely to ever buy one to scratch the itch, and #YOLO is coming to mind about buying a lower powered one, even though it's more sensible in every way.

Saying that I really like the look of this one, it really appeals to my inner child:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ariel/atom/high-spec-ariel-atom-2-245-full-carbon-options-and-wings/5992633?v=c

Not a big fan of the Atom TBH, never been that impressed with them on track but that's probably down to the drivers !

If your after a real track weapon tthen you won't get much better than a Radical but these are not allowed on LOT days probably because they are in such a different class.

If it's not to be a Lotus then Caterhams are the next best thing, fast and fun.

Simon, one of my dad's mates has an atom which he tracks a fair bit. If you are interested I can see if I can get his contact details for you if you have any questions. No worries if not, I know there is a wealth of info available through Google and forums!

Simon, one of my dad's mates has an atom which he tracks a fair bit. If you are interested I can see if I can get his contact details for you if you have any questions. No worries if not, I know there is a wealth of info available through Google and forums!

Chris that would be appreciated!

Archived