litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Suppose I Better Get Chatsworth Booked.....

Chris_edeson

Great looking car Chris - you can't beat the early S2's. If you fancy breaking up your journey home, the kettle/fridge are always welcoming in Sheffield!

Addendum: Just realised you've already got it. Obviously opened the aforementioned fridge too early!  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking car Chris - you can't beat the early S2's. If you fancy breaking up your journey home, the kettle/fridge are always welcoming in Sheffield!

Addendum: Just realised you've already got it. Obviously opened the aforementioned fridge too early!

Haha thanks buddy :) i picked it up from Wakefield so not too far from you! Right on cue as I left it started to rain!

Just logged back on mloc after our chat today Chris. Absolute pleasure to deal with you hope you enjoy the car and I'll see if I can get to Chatsworth!

Cheers Jon

Loved the drive home home (apart from the rain!) the car felt great. Thanks for helping me back in to a Lotus!

Get chatsworth booked :)

Archived