litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Suppose I Better Get Chatsworth Booked.....

Chris_edeson

So, after selling up for a year in Australia, surgery on my spine last October, and never thinking i would own another Lotus again....

I am back :)

I just cannot stay away! A second car this time so I still have my comfy spine proof Audi! None the less still one of Hethels finest and I'm very happy.

Pick her up Saturday.... :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here she is :)

post-3645-0-64452700-1466694700_thumb.jpeg

post-3645-0-87443800-1466694716_thumb.jpeg

Must say a massive thanks to everyone on my other post re a £10k car. People were really helpful and always sending me links etc.

Stayed with the s2 in the end. But my 1st k series.

It's had the head done at Marty's and Jon Seal are doing the cam belt before I collect it, along with a service and MOT.

Congratulations Chris, it is never right you not owning a Lotus!  I did think for a minute the car used to belong to Jo who used to post on here but just found photos of hers and reg is different. 

Looking forward to seeing it. You and Becka both at Chatsworth?

great looking car chris, i ran an 02 standard s2 elise for 4 years before the exige and miss it every time the sun shines.

nice colour, just need to get a carbon splitter and that rear defuser spraying black, then some nitrons, and.............

welcome back to lotus and the slippery upgrade slope.

richbk

great looking car chris, i ran an 02 standard s2 elise for 4 years before the exige and miss it every time the sun shines.

nice colour, just need to get a carbon splitter and that rear defuser spraying black, then some nitrons, and.............

welcome back to lotus and the slippery upgrade slope.

richbk

Haha the dreaded U word.... Agree with it all though :)

Thanks everyone. It's like Christmas Eve here tonight for me. Getting the train from Banbury to Wakefield tomorrow lunchtime to go pick here up then a 145 mile drive home :) shame the weather looks pants.

Home safe and sound 150 miles later in sun and storms!! So pleased :)

Looking forward to getting to a few meets and catch up with everybody

Fab news Chris I'm made up for you :-)

You're on the LitP spreadsheet too!

Archived