litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Service Lotus Leeds Jct600

Meister

JCT 600 are not to be trusted on any level. Sold me a C63 AMG last year as having full service history and it had missed two services. To cut a long story short the car ended back with them. Complete waste of time and money!

As above they will be fetching the car not trailering it, I wouldn't trust them to do that!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this because they can't get an oil filter with 'Lotus' written on it?  It's a Toyota engine isn't it?  Couldn't they get a Toyota filter for it?  Or at least have rang you, in good time, and given you that option?

I wouldn't be happy with that level of service....

All this because they can't get an oil filter with 'Lotus' written on it?  It's a Toyota engine isn't it?  Couldn't they get a Toyota filter for it?  Or at least have rang you, in good time, and given you that option?

I wouldn't be happy with that level of service....

Dean 

In their email they state that 'they only fit genuine parts'. But I can't get me head around Lotus not having oil filters...it beggars belief! But my main gripe was really with the guy who left the message at 6.00pm with no apology! 

An official Lotus service centre does not keep oil filters in stock? The mind boggles. Do not waste any more of your time with them.

Martin

It's worse than that really....Lotus don't have stock!!!

Mark

So no one in the country can have a Toyota Lotus serviced?

Martin

The devil in me really wanted to take Lotus to task on that very subject first thing this morning but to be honest I am too busy with work to (probably) hang on the phone being past from pillar to post trying to get a sensible answer.

Mark

I would e mail Scott Walker he is apparently in control of appointing lotus Dealers ?

Sorry to here of your problem Mark ☹️

If you are under service warranty can't you book in at central lotus or silverstone ( I can always help with picking you up or dropping you off !)

Regards

Colin X

Ps you could always stuff your service warrenty although I don't know what it is worth and go to GAV ????

I work for a retailer and echo the sentiments and frustrations here. This isn't acceptable service. However I would advocate keeping with a main dealer for service and warranty repairs throughout the 3 year period. On many occasions we get Brand goodwill on post 3 year vehicles if we can demonstrate a full manufacturer service history.

Nick

Archived