litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mr Simba

Meister

All

As many of you are aware our good friend and fellow MLOC member Mr Simba passed away last year.

I was contacted yesterday by Nat ( Natvx220 ) a close friend of Simon and MLOC member, to say she was organising a fund raising event....

"I'm doing a charity coffee morning on Saturday 17th September at Bentley Heath Community centre and hoping to raise lots of money which will be split evenly between 2 charities, both of which have significant meaning to me on a very personal level.

The first will be for Marie Curie in Solihull, in memory of my school and then work friend, the lovely and beautiful Nicola who was sadly taken from us last month.

The other is for CALM, which is to support and raise awareness regards male suicide, in memory of my gorgeous and much loved friend Simon"

If you can help in any way, or donate prizes for a raffle/tombola please let either Nat or myself know. Nat has already managed to get gifts for raffle from Glynn Purnell, Michelin starred chef, former Warwickshire C.C.C and England U19 left arm spinner, Jamie Spires has given some coaching or a week at the half term camp!

Nat has also created a duel just giving page so you can donate to either or both if you can't attend the coffee morning.

https://www.justgivi.../JointCharities

Regards

Mark / Nat 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived