litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Head Gasket Problem

Glyn B

Hi All. I Live in Telford, Shropshire and I am looking for someone who can replace the head gasket on my Elise S1 as I checked the oil the other day and it is starting to go a milky colour. I have spoke to several places but they are unable to help.

Glyn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All. I Live in Telford, Shropshire and I am looking for someone who can replace the head gasket on my Elise S1 as I checked the oil the other day and it is starting to go a milky colour. I have spoke to several places but they are unable to help.

Glyn

How good are you with the spanners, as it's not a bad job to do yourself ?

I live in Telford and would be happy to advice/assist, timescale dependant of course....... Top gear or unit 4 as mentioned above are the other best options.

Andy

Thanks for the offer Andy, I have done head gaskets on other cars but feel I'm to short to be able t reach everything without scratching the body work. I have spoken to Top Gear and they are able to do the work just need to get it to them.

Glyn

Thanks for the offer Andy, I have done head gaskets on other cars but feel I'm to short to be able t reach everything without scratching the body work. I have spoken to Top Gear and they are able to do the work just need to get it to them.

Glyn

No problem Glyn, Top Gear will do a good job :tup:

Archived