litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Pic Request – Janspeed Road Sport On An S2.

Rich_p

Does anyone have a Road sport fitted to their S2 that they could take a few pictures of please?

My current mild steel Janspeed is showing its age and one of these is an option.  I can get it for a hell of a lot cheaper than the default Larini/2bular etc.

I’ve had a look on google and can’t see any decent fitted photos of one.  It has oval slash cut tips I believe and I want to be sure I like them before purchasing.

Thanks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go, albeit on an S1, hope it helps. On the S1 the slash cut tips follow the clam profile quite nicely - not sure about the S2.

Sounds great to my ears - very low frequency/deep sound.

post-5225-0-84725000-1462368585_thumb.jpeg

post-5225-0-89248200-1462368601_thumb.jpeg

post-5225-0-29316000-1462368715_thumb.jpeg

Only one I have but can take some side angle shots on the way home later. I have the pipes pointing slightly upwards at an angle. Mines a 111s so has round tailpipes.

IMAG0245_zpszcwhfeud.jpg

tail pipes need adjusting to look right.

Will be up for sale shortly as I've decided I want round tail pipes so I can refit my grills.

8762ba115e6e863094787dffe7db7900.jpg

tail pipes need adjusting to look right.

Will be up for sale shortly as I've decided I want round tail pipes so I can refit my grills.

8762ba115e6e863094787dffe7db7900.jpg

Good move Alex, will look far better.

I thought you had taken it off for weight saving when I saw it last Friday ;)

Good move Alex, will look far better.

I thought you had taken it off for weight saving when I saw it last Friday ;)

Not being a party pooper but didn't the original exhaust come with ovel tailpipes ? If that's the case Alex you could fit standard grills ( just saying mate ) and would save you dosh : )

If your after a better sound well that's a different story X so wish I had taken my 2tubler of my k series now .. Could have give it you Alex

Regards

Colin

Not being a party pooper but didn't the original exhaust come with ovel tailpipes ? If that's the case Alex you could fit standard grills ( just saying mate ) and would save you dosh : )

If your after a better sound well that's a different story X so wish I had taken my 2tubler of my k series now .. Could have give it you Alex

Regards

Colin

My car has a 111S diffuser and grill set.

But yes a standard car does come with oval holes.

Archived