litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

S1 111S C Service Quote - A Bit Steep?

David Le Belge

Hi all, sorry I'm not on the forum as much as I'd like to (and I don't drive my Elise as much as I should really)!

I need a c-service for my 111s and I got quote of £1050... which I think is a bit steep!

What's the current price for that these days?

Where do you guys go for services? I'm in Lincoln.

I used to go to Andy Waters in Horncastle but I had a couple of least convincing experiences with him.

Not sure where to go!

David

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds very dear to me. I take mine to Gav at Unit 4 in Burton and have done for nearly 5 years now. He is excellent and very fairly priced. It's a long way for you but it will probably save you well over 500 quid.

You wont go wrong with gav At unit 4 dont bother with his website just give him a call and he will accomidate , he is a top man in his field and dependent on what you require he has hospitality vip area where u can wait and discuss all things lotus

Once u have been u wont go anywhere else and I get 2 trains when I leave my car

I hope this helps

Regards

Colin

Kelvedon is expensive when I had my s1 he charged me £550 for a cam belt change and cam seal replace.i live just 10mins from him.i think he's £60hr!!!,plus he wanted £500 for painting a hardtop!!!!!

Go to gav nice chap a bit further but worth it.

Archived