litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Venture Shield Fitter

richbk

Hi folks,

Somewhere in my memory is lurking the idea that a lotus owner used to fit this for a living ?

Can anyone enlighten me. I have a freind who has just bought a stunning white 63 plate boxter and needs a few areas covering

Cheers

Rich

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was my Elise that Carl was working when Russ bumped into him last Sept. Carl has done a couple of jobs for me and his work is good but he is difficult to contact.

He Fitted SunTek to the sills last year and looks a good product

Legs

Cheers for the replies guys.

Rich

Rich I believe Marcus (forrest89) had some fitted after speaking to a company at autosport. I Will point him this direction to give you the full story.

Cheers Alex.

Mate based in Crewe area and it very particular on quality of work but also keen on price, a tough balance at the best of times :).

Any info greatly received

If you want the best finish possible (i.e. pretty much identical to a Lotus glass-smooth paint finish) try Steve Baker of PaintGuard.  He fitted front-end kits to both my Elise and Evora whilst they were still at the dealer, prior to handover.

He's highly recommended, and will also do his best to fit in with whatever date you want (within reason, of course!!).

If anybody wants Carl's number drop me a PM. He has done all my previous Elise's starting way back in 2006. He will travel to you and as a long time Lotus owner he knows the cars well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived