litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Allon White In Cranfield

hartleyj

I would like to say thanks to all the team at Allon White in Cranfield for the service on my Elise this week. I was fortunate to win a free service in the raffle at last year's LiTP. John Bellinger sorted it out, even supplying a courtesy car for even though I offered to pay for it. Hopefully we can show some reciprocity for their generosity in donating  to the raffle. There's also the breakfast clubs on the first Saturday in the month.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say thanks to all the team at Allon White in Cranfield for the service on my Elise this week. I was fortunate to win a free service in the raffle at last year's LiTP. John Bellinger sorted it out, even supplying a courtesy car for even though I offered to pay for it. Hopefully we can show some reciprocity for their generosity in donating  to the raffle. There's also the breakfast clubs on the first Saturday in the month.

Thanks for posting this up Hartley, John at Allon White has been very generous with his support of MLOC with advertising and with the raffle prizes provided for Chatsworth.

Jonny Fox has recently had his Exige interior re-trimmed there and our old Elan is having the same done in a few weeks : )

Archived