litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Mellow Yellow

Alex B

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good find, my favourite colour S2! Are your engine plans for it still the same?

Potentially however it'll be a project for next winter at the earliest.

Nice one Alex - K is the way to go and yellow looks the business. Are we seeing it tomorrow eve at Shardlow?

You certainly will be.

Nice car, not the fisrt time I notice these bended gearshift stick, what is the advantage ?

It's got the quick shifter kit fitted, it's designed to make the throw between the gears shorter.

It's got the quick shifter kit fitted, it's designed to make the throw between the gears shorter.

Have they also done the solid bushing "fix" on the gearbox end Alex?

I did both to my(/your) old car, and it made the gearbox much nicer to use. In fact I'm tempted to put a quick shifter in the Exige.

Have they also done the solid bushing "fix" on the gearbox end Alex?

I did both to my(/your) old car, and it made the gearbox much nicer to use. In fact I'm tempted to put a quick shifter in the Exige.

According to the paper work the bush kit has been done, however I think they've over tightened one of them as it can be tricky to get gears occasionally.

It only needs to be a little bit too tight and it can cause this. It Just needs adjusting.

Archived