litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Sn60Fna/r6Eye Grey Evora?

CocoPops

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes this was our Evora up until recently. We would still gladly own it but the little one was getting too big to sit comfortably in the back so it was not fair on him tbh.

Not really got anything useful to add re the car, it is what it says on the tin and a lovely well looked after Evora. Hope your friend finds the one he is looking for.

Yes this was our Evora up until recently. We would still gladly own it but the little one was getting too big to sit comfortably in the back so it was not fair on him tbh.

Not really got anything useful to add re the car, it is what it says on the tin and a lovely well looked after Evora. Hope your friend finds the one he is looking for.

Does this mean the Exige is all alone :(

Does this mean the Exige is all alone sad.png

Yes but it is being kept company by my exercise bike. Going to give the Exige some love over the winter ready for trackdays in the new year :)

This reminds me, perhaps time for a new user name again lol.

Really shocked and saddened to read this tbh.

We owned this car from Feb 2013 until a few weeks ago and it was checked before we bought it and all was fine and clear with regards the hpi with it. Bought as a car for us and our little one to enjoy.

Hope your friend finds the car he is looking for.

I believe it to be a write off.... Just without the write off tag on the insurance.

I'd advise any buyer to have it FULLY checked and be aware of what they are buying.

It's either written off with a TAG Cat C/D

Or

It's insurance repaired dependant on value of repair and age of car etc.

Archived